Core rulebook for Top Secret: New World Order
- By Merle M. Rasmussen, creator of the original Top Secret
- Modern espionage adventure in a shadowy world of intrigue and danger
- Fast and easy to use rules, with a depth and realism that keeps players immersed in an authentic world of espionage and action.
- Set in today’s world of shadowy organizations, shifting alliances, high technology, and unpredictable threats.
- The time: now. The place: everywhere.
Your mission: preserve peace and stability in a world rife with conflict, mistrust, duplicity, and shadowy organizations.
You are an agent of ICON: The International Covert Operatives Network. You have been recruited from your former life, trained in the ways of tradecraft, and sent into the field to handle the missions that other agencies cannot, or will not handle.
One player is the Administrator, describing and controlling the game world, while the other players take on the role of international spies, working behind the scenes where governments won’t go.
Tense negotiations, dangerous combat, thrilling car chases, tradecraft, surveillance, intrigue, and subterfuge are all at hand with the roll of the dice.
Top Secret: New World Order is a tabletop role-playing game recommended for 2–8 players. Includes the introductory mission module The White Queen.
This is the 120 page core rulebook only.